- Only 3-4 zucchini plants instead of 7. Way too much zucchini. Of course, this may change depending on how much I use of the freezer zucchin over winter.
- Don't do pole beans, or don't rely on corn to hold them up. The bean plants (no flowers yet, so can't blame the beans) are weighing down the sweet corn. And japanese beetles are feasting on the bean plants nonstop.
- No cherry tomatoes. Both plants are taking over everything.
- Space tomatoes better. They are overcrowded and I can't easily tell them apart.
- Get different bell peppers. These are growing funny and I just don't care for it.
- No banana peppers.
- Cage jalapenos when they are little.
Cherry tomato taking over everything.